Zexel VRZ, Covec pumps
Zexel company pumps are used mainly in vehicles of Asian manufacturers. Due to the nature of these pumps, varying from Bosch, only few companies on the European market are able to perform the correct repair. Especially VZR pump (MItsubishi Pajero 3.2 DID) and Covec (Mitsubishi L200, Ford Ranger), which have a programmable EEPROM memory module.
Due to the conducted training and purchase of equipment for the repair of Zexel pumps we are one of the few companies being able to repair, program and present programing documentation on these pumps after repair.
A typical repair of popular VZR 3.2 DID pump consists of:
- replacement of a seal set
- replacement of membranes and bearings
- repair of the body together with the piston
- replacement of dose adjuster
- replacement of hydraulic head
- log printout after calibration
- providing a 12/24 * month warranty